(1) Grinding machine type
Grinders include cylindrical grinder, internal grinder, surface grinder, gear grinder, guide rail grinder, centerless grinder, tool grinder and so on. The common grinders are cylindrical grinder and surface grinder. The expression of grinding machine model can be seen in JBl838 & mdash; 85 "Method for Making Model of Metal Cutting Machine Tool" stipulates that the contents are as follows:
M— & mdash; grinder machine tools, 14— & mdash; universal cylindrical grinder, 32— & mdash; impact with larger grinding diameter, i.e., larger grinding diameter, 320 mm, A— & mdash; has been greatly improved.
(2) Cylindrical grinder mainly consists of cylindrical grinder, which is divided into general cylindrical grinder and universal cylindrical grinder. The main difference between the two is that the head frame and the bottom of the grinding wheel of the universal cylindrical grinder are equipped with turntable, which can deflect a certain angle around the vertical axis, and add accessories such as inner cylindrical grinding head. Therefore, the universal cylindrical grinder can grind not only the outer cylindrical surface, the end surface and the outer conical surface, but also the inner cylindrical surface, the inner step surface and the inner conical surface with larger taper.
The main components and functions of cylindrical grinder are introduced:
(1) The bed is used to support various components, with a worktable and a grinding wheel rack on the upper part and a hydraulic transmission system on the inner part.
(2) Head rack and tailstock are installed on the worktable. The worktable has two layers. The lower worktable can reciprocate longitudinally on the guide rail of the bed. The upper worktable can deflect a certain angle relative to the lower worktable in the horizontal plane in order to grind the conical surface.
(3) The spindle in the head rack is driven by a single motor through a variable speed mechanism, and six rotational speeds can be obtained. The end of the spindle can be fitted with a top, a pulling disc or a chuck. The workpiece can be supported between the top pin of the head rack and the top pin of the tail rack, or can be installed by chuck.
(4) The grinding wheel rack is used to install the grinding wheel, and a single motor drives the wheel to rotate at high speed. The grinding wheel rack can feed horizontally on the guide rail at the back of the bed. There are three ways of feeding: automatic periodic feeding, rapid introduction or withdrawal, and manual feeding. The first two are realized by hydraulic transmission.
_Tailstock is used to support workpiece.
(3) Other types of grinders
(1) Internal grinder is composed of bed, head frame, grinding tool frame and grinding wheel dresser. The head frame can rotate around the vertical axis to grind the taper hole. Hydraulic transmission is also used for reciprocating motion of worktable.
(2) Surface grinders of surface grinders are classified into vertical and horizontal types: end grinding surface of grinding wheels for vertical surface grinders and circumference grinding surface of grinding wheels for horizontal surface grinders. Horizontal axis rectangular surface grinder is composed of bed, table, column, slide board, grinding head and grinding wheel dresser.
The rectangular worktable is mounted on the horizontal longitudinal guide rail of the bed, on which the electromagnetic sucker for installing the workpiece is mounted. The reciprocating motion of the worktable is driven by hydraulic pressure, and can be operated by handwheel. The grinding wheel is mounted on the grinding head and rotates directly by the motor. The grinding head moves horizontally along the horizontal guide rail of the slide plate, which is driven by hydraulic pressure or operated by handwheel. The skateboard can move along the vertical guide rail of the column to adjust the high and low position of the grinding head and the vertical feed motion, which is controlled by the handwheel.